Spacey, designed by Vanilla Keyboards is a 45/65% keyboard with a little personality. Hosting ortholinear alphas with traditional modifiers, diamond shaped arrows, rotary encoder, and a couple optional spacebars at the top of the board, it's a balance between functional and unique.
If you are looking for a case to pair with it there is an acrylic option. When buying with a case you will save $5, but you must purchase the PCB through the case product options.
General PCB Info:
- Soldering required is switches, diodes, and the Elite C
- PCB is blue and the FR4 switch plate is white
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
- Through Hole Diodes are Included.
- Optional Rotary Encoder Switch and Knob add-ons are available.
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- Elite C Microcontroller Required. The Pro Micro does not have enough pins to support this keyboard.
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.