The Phoenix 45 is a drop-in replacement PCB for the original JD45 keyboards with some awesome new updated features. If you are looking for a case to pair with it there is an acrylic option and a 3dp option. When buying with a case you will save $5, but you must purchase the PCB through the case product options.
General PCB Info:
- Only soldering required is switches
- Flashed with a default layout and tested before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator (Select the JD45 Board)
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.