The Le Chiffre, designed by tominabox1 and graciously open sourced is a keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those ready to flex their QMK skills.
For additional info and discussion please check out the channel in the 40% discord.
If you are looking to purchase with a case as well please see the main GB page here.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered)
- Note: The green and red PCB in the photos is the prototype, and final version will be white solder mask. See the render here.
- White FR4 Plate meant for the 3dp case.
- Rotary encoder add-on option
- Metal polished knob add-on option
- OLED screen add-on option (Black PCB on the OLED)
General PCB Info:
- Only soldering required is switches
- Pre Installed RGB Under glow and RGB led's under the oled screen location on top
- Flashed with a default layout before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)