Dubba is a simple, Pro Micro-based 10u ortho keyboard featuring double 1.75u spacebars for a completely stab-less build.
If you are looking for a case to pair with it there is an acrylic option. When buying with a case you will save $5, but you must purchase the PCB through the case product options.
General PCB Info:
- Soldering is required for controller, diodes, and switches.
- Through hole diodes are included.
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller will need to be purchased separately.
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator (Pull Request Pending)
- Note: PCB has north facing switches. This may cause bottoming out interference with cherry style keycaps.
What is required but NOT included for a finished build:
- USB cable
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller
- MX style switches and keycaps
General Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.