The 40rmie, pronounced "forty-or-me" or "For-me" is a 40%ish keyboard designed by KuroTheCrazy. This board features base kit compatibility with a half numrow, partial fn row, nav cluster, and arrow keys, for perfect ease of use in gaming and work.
If you are looking for a case to pair with it there is an acrylic option. When buying with a case you will save $5, but you must purchase the PCB through the case product options.
These PCBs are group buy extras and in stock ready to ship.
General PCB Info:
- Blue soldermask and white silkscreen
- Only soldering required is switches
- Flashed with a default layout and tested before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.