Updated QTY 4/5/23
Pegasus is a 40% keyboard with a 12.75u "WKL" layout with 0.75u blockers. It also features a gorgeous laser engraved bottom weight. Designed by MelonBred, this keyboard was heavily inspired by the upper bezel/lower lip found on TX- series boards and ai03's reference designs.
These are Group Buy extras, and will not be restocked. Quantities are very limited.
This available case features a 4 piece design:
- Top Outer Bezel in:
- Armor Black + Stormtrooper White Splatter Cerakote
- Stormtrooper White Cerakote switch plate (part that sticks up around the keycaps)
- Nebula Splatter theme Cerakote bottom
- Raw bead blasted brass Pegasus laser engraved weight
Note: A new PCB is included with this sale.
General Case Info:
- The switch plate is an integrated half plate sandwiched between the top and bottom between poron foam gaskets. This provides a stiffer feel for modifiers while providing a soft typing feel for the alphas.
- 6 degree typing angle
- Silicone bumper feet cutouts and feet included
- Includes phillips head black stainless steel bottom screws, and phillips head silver stainless steel internal screws. *Note: Silver screw colors are shown in some of the product pictures.
- Plate EVA foam- $10
- Case EVA foam- $10
- Rotary detent less encoders and knobs
We will get the anodized colors as accurate as possible to the advertised sample colors. Due to the anodization process colors may vary slightly.
*No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodization or cerakote hooks.
*Screw holes are NOT anodized.
If Cerakote is added on we will contact you after your order to determine color configurations.
Additional Cerakote Color photos are here
Cerakote Quality Standards and Expectations: Cerakote is a ceramic coating, and has a very unique texture (like a ceramic). We do all the Cerakote in house, and as much as we would love for every board to be perfect, no kit can be 100% flawless due to coating process.
There may be small grains under the surface of the cerakote and the internal surfaces may be more coarse than external surfaces.