Introducing our case for the SPIN MacroPad DIY kit from DMQ Design. This case incorporates the stock plates, and screws from the original kit so there is no need to de-solder to use this case. The case includes a clear PETG base plate that attaches to the bottom of the case using the stock hardware, then it sets in the case with a pair of gaskets stacked on to fully secure it in the case.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the foot.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- Build Guide is here (Similar to the general Mercutio Case, but uses a plate for the bottom mounting)
- Product photos show DSA Legacy paired with a Frosted Yellow Case with Fluro Yellow Top, Bottom, and Feet layers.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
Additional layer selection help is here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.