Introducing our case for the MurphPad Macro Pad DIY kit from Mechwild. This case incorporates the stock switch plate, standoffs, and screws from the original kit so there is no need to desolder to use this case.
- A laser cut switch plate and plate foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case due to the case using the stock switch plate and hardware from Mechwild.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- Build Guide is here (It is very similar to Mercutio)
- Product photos show GMK Camping paired with a Frosted Orange Case with Mocha Wood Top and Bottom Layers, and Black hardware.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.