This laser cut acrylic case design is for the ISOpad PCB by Keyboard Magpie. Do you have a pile a of ISO Enters collecting in your drawer? Well ISO-Pad is a great way to map anything to an easy to smash switch that looks sweet on your desk while letting your ISO Enter see the light of day.
All Sales Will Include an ISO-Pad PCB
General PCB Info:
- Soldering is required for controller and switch.
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller will need to be purchased elsewhere.
- 2u PCB mount stabilizer will need to be purchased elsewhere.
- VIA Support only, with the .hex available here.
- The PCB build guide is here.
General Acrylic Case Info:
- The case features semi hard O-Rings on the top and bottom of the plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- There are multiple switch plate material options.
- Build Guide is here.
- The case features a flat bottom only.
- Cork feet are included by default.
- Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- The case shown in the product photos is Frosted Opaque Blue Acrylic, Copper IMA Switch Plate, Silver hardware, and Damascus Engraved cork feet.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB, case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.