V4N4G0N (V4N) Invisibolt Acrylic Keyboard Case
This acrylic case design is for the V4N4G0N, VANAGON, or V4N PCB or V4N drop in compatible PCB's with the same USB location. This case features additional customization with an accent color in place of the rest of the number row.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. If you have already assembled a plate with your PCB you will need to de-solder if it isn't hot swap. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- The plate provided is a universal plate that fits Jetvan or split space variants. A separate plate option is available for V4N4G0RTH0N which is an ortho drop in compatible PCB.
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the top and bottom of the switch plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features optional feet that give it a 4 degree typing angle.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The case featured in the product pictures is KAT Drifter paired with a Pastel Mint case with a Frosted White accent insert, and Mocha Wood top and top accent layers.
Note: Case Assembly may add up to 5 business days to the estimated production time in the website header.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal cork feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns