V4N Invisibolt Case
This acrylic case design is for the V4N4G0N, VANAGON, or V4N PCB or V4N drop in compatible PCB's with the same USB location. This case features additional customization with an accent color in place of the rest of the number row.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. If you have already assembled a plate with your PCB you will need to de-solder if it isn't hot swap. You can substitute with other options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- There are multiple plate layout options and materials available, and more information on the switch plate layouts can be found in the wiki here.
- All our plate materials are available.
- 3/16" (4.75mm) Milled plates are also available.
- The case features semi hard gaskets on the bottom of the plate and screws to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet
- The case featured in the product pictures is KAT Drifter paired with a Pastel Mint case with a Frosted White accent insert, and Mocha Wood top and top accent layers.
- Plate EVA foam
- Case EVA foam
- Case Assembly
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns