Quefrency Invisibolt Case
This laser cut acrylic case design is for Keeb.io's Quefrency Rev 2, 3, and 4 PCBs and the Newest Hot Swap Version too. The case version does not use the Keeb.io switch plate, so if you've already assembled you will need to de-solder or use the hot swap PCB to use the new switch plate. All hardware for case installation is included. This sale only includes the case and assembly hardware. All other components need to be sourced from keeb.io or other vendors.
Note: Right Angle TRRS and USB connectors may not fit with this case. The added case depth conflicts with the angle, so only straight cables are guaranteed to work properly.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- There are multiple plate layout options and materials available.
- There is a bezel option for a .5u Blocker by Arrows (like product pictures) or a No Blockers option.
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the bottom of the switch plate and screws to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The case shown here is MT3 Skiidata paired with a Frosted Orange case with Frosted White Feet. The switch plate is White IMA and the optional cork feet are also shown. The artisan keycap is a Goobear from Winkeebs.
- Additional knob and encoder options can be found here
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns