Glitch Invisibolt Case and PCB Group Buy (Ended)
This laser cut acrylic case design is for Glitch and is our take on the Alice layout. This board features Hot Swap sockets and SMD electronics exposed up top that can be viewed through the windows. The board features RGB accent lighting up top as well as underglow. The latest version of this case features the Invisibolt style with no exposed bolts on the top layer.
- The case is PCB Gasket mount, with strips of gasket foam on top and bottom of the PCB to hold it in place.
- Switch plate, plate foam, and case foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case.
- Multiple Top Layer Options
- OLED Cutout or No OLED cutout
- Normal 20mm diameter knob cutout or larger 26mm diameter knob cutout or No Knob Cutout
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus and Glitch Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- Optional Top and Bottom layer Glitch Engravings
- Optional Wrist Rest is available here.
- The case shown in the product photos is MT3 2048 paired with a full Frosted Clear Case with a 2 Way Mirror window and Glitch Top Engraving. The switch plate is Graphite IMA, the knobs are 26mm artisan knobs, and the build includes the added optional cork feet with Glitch engraving.
If you need a PCB, you must add it on in the first selection option
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is adding your switches to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal cork feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns