Locus Invisibolt Case and PCB
Introducing Locus, a small ergo "Alice Style" in a compact 40% layout. the PCB, designed by Soft, has been reworked for a stacked acrylic case style. The PCB now features integrated USB C instead of a daughterboard, so this PCB will not fit the original CNC milled cases. The latest Invisibolt design style features a newly designed case that has no bolts showing on the top layer, and also slims the case down. Note that the o ring mount case plates will not fit in this case.
If you need a PCB you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
General Acrylic Case Info:
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the top and bottom of the switch plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- There are multiple switch plate material options available.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The case featured in the product pictures is Frosted White with Caribbean Blue Top and Top Accent, White IMA plate, the optional cork feet, Goobear All Falls Down from Winkeys, and GMK Pixel.
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns