Le Chiffre Invisibolt Case
Special Promo: $10 off a PCB when added with a case. Code is applied automatically at checkout.
The Le Chiffre, designed by tominabox1 and graciously open sourced is a keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those ready to flex their QMK skills. This invisibolt acrylic case is a throwback to the original 3dp case and features support for the same switch plates uses in that case and the Le Chiffre +.
If you need a PCB you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
General Acrylic Case Info:
- This case version is compatible with the older 3dp and Le Chiffre + switch plates. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- All our plate materials are available.
- 3/16" (4.75mm) Milled plates are also available.
- The case features semi hard gaskets on the bottom of the plate and screws to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- Choice of Rotary Cutout or Switch Cutout for top layers.
- Light Pipe Indicator Top option
- Optional OLED Cutout options
- The case in the product photos is Frosted Cobalt with a Mango Top and Frosted Yellow Top Accent acrylic. It is paired with a Yellow IMA plate, 25mm Artisan Knob, GMK Godspeed, and Asymplex bars.
- Additional knob and encoder options can be found here
- Le Chiffre PCB
- Plate EVA foam
- Case EVA foam
- Case Assembly
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns