This laser cut acrylic case design is for Glitch. Glitch is our take on the Alice layout. This board features Hot Swap sockets and SMD electronics exposed up top that can be viewed through the windows. The board features RGB accent lighting up top as well as underglow.
- The case is PCB Gasket mount, with strips of gasket foam on top and bottom of the PCB to hold it in place.
- Build Guide is here.
- Switch plate, plate foam, and case foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case.
- Multiple Top Layer Options
- OLED Cutout or No OLED cutout
- Normal 20mm diameter knob cutout or larger 26mm diameter knob cutout or No Knob Cutout
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- Optional Top and Bottom layer Glitch Engravings
- Optional Wrist Rest is available here.
- The case shown in the product photos is MT3 2048 paired with a full Frosted Clear Case, and another version with a Frosted Pastel Lilac Top and Top Accent. The switch plate is Graphite IMA, the knob is Galaxy Black, and the build includes the added optional cork feet with Damascus engraving.
If you need a PCB, you must add it on in the first selection option.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
General PCB Info (If Added):
- Standard 1.6mm thick PCB.
- White Soldermask with Black Silkscreen
- Hot Swap Sockets
- Assembled PCB (No Switch or SMD Soldering Needed)
- Rotary Encoder Needs to be Soldered (Build Service Add-On Available)
- Optional OLED Screen Add-On (needs to be soldered) (Build Service Add-On Available)
- Full QMK and Vial Support, and is flashed with a Vial compatible firmware from us.
- Features RGB underglow and RGB component window lighting.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB (If selected), case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.