Cervello ("Cher-vello"), meaning "brain" in Italian, is a gasket mount 12u blockered case designed by Ms. Mustard. This case accepts Neuron compatible PCBs such as the Neuron and the Schwann PCBs, and will also accept two new PCBs designed for the Cervello GB, being the Synapse (staggered) and Brick (ortho).
If you need a PCB or Switch Plate you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case. There is an option to skip the PCB and Switch Plate if you are using a compatible PCB and Switch Plate.
- This case features support for existing PCBs and Plates, a PCB and Plate is not included by default and must be added if you plan on using one of the new PCBs and plate or want a new plate for your existing PCB.
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the top and bottom of the switch plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 7° typing angle with the feet. The board can be used with no feet as well for a flat typing experience.
- Optional Cervello Brain Logo Engraving
- New Mirror Color option. The Mirror is double sided and can create some pretty amazing effects. Note that the Mirror acrylic may have small imperfections due to shipping and handling damage.
- Optional EVA Plate Foam, Knob, and Rotary Encoders, as well as Case Foam (Will Block RGB Underglow)
- Only Silver hardware is included. This case is not compatible with our normal chicago bolts.
- Build Guide is here (Coming Soon)
- The case with KAT Kitty features a Clear PETG switch plate, Clear acrylic with the double side mirrored bottom, and is engraved with the optional Cervello brain logo.
- The Case with GMK Coral features Frosted White acrylic main case color and feet color with a Frosted Clear top layer and a Clear bottom layer to show off the silkscreen on the PCB.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
Additional Layer Color Selection Help Photos are here.
General PCBs Info:
- Synapse features the Staggered Layout
- Brick features the Ortho Layout
- Black Soldermask with White Silkscreen
- Brick has RGB Underglow pre-assembled, Synapse has an RGB Header Breakout
- Only soldering required is switches
- Flashed with a default layout and tested before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB (if added), case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.