Program Yoink, is a 12u main cluster board paired with arrow keys and a macro column for added functionality. The board is complete with added accents like a QMK customizable LED window and optional encoder support at the top of the macro column. Thoughtful plate mounting locations and silicone O-rings should ensure a comfortable typing experience.
For additional info and discussion please check out the channel in the 40% discord.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered)
- 3d printed case in your color choice and the hardware included for case installation.
- Rotary encoder add-on option
- Metal polished knob add-on option
General PCB Info:
- Only soldering required is switches
- Pre Installed RGB for the light bar
- Flashed with a default layout before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General 3DP Case Info:
- Available in all the in stock colors, and the feet are the same color
- Your choice of acrylic color bottom, a 3dp bottom is not included
- 5 degree incline typing angle
- Includes all hardware for case assembly
- White FR4 plate included
- Acrylic LED diffuser included
- O rings included for optional burger mounting on the plate
- Optional add-ons for switch plates in laser cut white POM, or laser cut clear PETG.
- Optional add-ons for acrylic bottom laser engraving
- Black EVA case and plate foam add-ons available