Machined Switch Plates (Custom File Uploads Available)
This listing is for our in house machined switch plates. Choose between lists of our cases for compatible plates or other community plates. Custom plate upload options are also available. All plates are made to order.
The discount code MULTIPLATE is a buy one and get $15 off another plate. The discount stacks, but if you have any bigger orders (5+ plates) feel free to reach out and we can probably save you some more money.
All plates located in the P3D Case drop downs are guaranteed fitment. All plates are MX switch only unless otherwise stated. We are not responsible for fitment issues with custom plates that are not manufacturing related.
When submitting files, please ensure that the files have no pre applied kerf correction as it will effect the final plate fitment. Step files or .dxf are preferred. Any flex cuts must be greater than 2 mm wide or they will not be cut.
Below are the materials available:
- 1.6mm Clear and Frosted PETG
- 1.6mm Impact Modified Acrylic (IMA) in Multiple Colors
- 1.6mm Semi Translucent Polypropylene (PP)
- 1.6mm Clear and Frosted Polycarbonate (PC)
- 1.6mm Textured or Glossy White ABS
- 1.6mm Opaque Black POM
- 1.6mm Opaque Purple POM
- 1.6mm Opaque White POM
- 3/16" (4.75mm) Thick Glossy Black ABS
General Plate Material Info:
- PETG is a very flexible material, and is stock with a plastic film masking on both sides. Once peeled off the plate will be clear.
Impact Modified Acrylic (IMA) is a very flexible material similar to PETG. It will not crack like normal acrylic plates unless folded well beyond usual limits. IMA ships with a clear mask on one side and a white masking on the other side.
- ABS is a bit flexier than IMA, and provides a different sound and feel vs the other plate options. There may be small surface micro scratches from the shipping and cutting process because they are not masked from the factory.
- POM is a stiffer material, but not as flexible as PETG or IMA. There may be small surface micro scratches from the shipping and cutting process because they are not masked from the factory.
- Polycarbonate (PC) is a stiffer plastic, a little less so than POM, that is CNC cut. Clear PC ships with a plastic film masking on both sides.
- Polypropylene (PP) is a flexy plastic that is just a bit stiffer than IMA and PETG, and offers a unique sound as well. PP is Semi Translucent and ships with no masking material on it.
- 3/16" (4.75mm) Thick Glossy Black ABS is a stiffer plate due to it's thickness. These are only available as a glossy finish due to the machining method. The plates are 3d milled to clear stabilizers on the backside and allow switches to clip in like normal. You can ditch the plate foam, these plates take up the room between the PCB and Plate and allow for a very unique feel and sound. Custom files are accepted and we just need a normal plate file, and then we will adjust the clearances to fit with the thick plate.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns