Additional switch plate material and color photos are here.
This listing is for laser and CNC cut switch plates. Choose between lists of our cases for compatible plates or other community plates. Custom plate upload options are also available. All plates are made to order and all have been properly kerf corrected to allow for switches to clip in perfectly.
The discount code MULTIPLATE is a buy one and get $15 off another plate. The discount stacks, but if you have any bigger orders (5+ plates) feel free to reach out and we can probably save you some more money.
All plates located in the P3D Case drop downs are guaranteed fitment. Custom uploaded files are cut using our standard kerf correction, and are not guaranteed to fit their respective cases if the design tolerances are smaller than .3mm. All plates are MX switch only unless otherwise stated.
When submitting files, please ensure that the files have no pre applied kerf correction as it will effect the final plate fitment. Step files or .dxf are preferred. Any flex cuts must be greater than 1.8mm wide or they will not be cut.
Below are the materials available for laser cut plates:
- 1.6mm Clear and Frosted PETG
- 1.6mm Impact Modified Acrylic (IMA) in Multiple Colors
- 1.6mm Opaque White POM
- 1.6mm Opaque Black POM
- 1.6mm Opaque Purple POM
Below are the materials available for CNC cut plates:
- 1.6mm Semi Translucent Polypropylene (PP)
- 1.6mm Clear and Frosted Polycarbonate (PC)
General Plate Material Info:
- PETG is a very flexible material, and is stock with a plastic film masking on both sides. Once peeled off the plate will be clear.
- Impact Modified Acrylic (IMA) is a very flexible material similar to PETG. It will not crack like normal acrylic plates unless folded well beyond usual limits. IMA ships with a clear mask on one side and a white masking on the other side.
- POM is a flexy material, but not as flexible as PETG or IMA. There may be small surface micro scratches from the shipping and cutting process because they are not masked from the factory.
- Polycarbonate (PC) is fairly stiff plastic that is CNC cut. Clear PC ships with a plastic film masking on both sides.
- Polypropylene (PP) is a flexy plastic that is just a bit stiffer than IMA and PETG, and offers a unique sound as well. PP is Semi Translucent and ships with no masking material on it.
All plates are MX switch only unless otherwise stated.