Spacey, designed by Vanilla Keyboards is a 45/65% keyboard with a little personality. Hosting ortholinear alphas with traditional modifiers, diamond shaped arrows, rotary encoder, and a couple optional spacebars at the top of the board, it's a balance between functional and unique.
Build guide is here (Coming Soon)
This sale Includes the Following:
- Through Hole and SMD diodes. (soldered by you, but you have the choice between SMD and Through Hole)
- Standoffs, screws, white FR4 bottom plate, and FR4 switch plate for a budget sandwich style setup
- Acrylic Case add-on option (The case is drop in compatible)
- Rotary encoder add-on option
- Metal polished knob add-on option
General PCB Info:
- Soldering required is switches, diodes, and the Elite C
- PCB will be blue and the FR4 plates will be white
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- Elite C Microcontroller Required. The Pro Micro does not have enough pins to support this keyboard.
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Acrylic Case Info:
- Available in all the in-stock colors with some new wood top options
- Wood layer option is not clear coated, and will need some form of clear coat to avoid future issues.
- Choice of hardware color between Silver, Black, and Gold
- Choice of top spacebar row layout or standard top row layout cutouts
- Choice of diamond arrow cluster or standard arrow cluster cutouts
- Choice of clear bottom layer to show off the PCB
- Flat Bottom or Incline options with incline featuring a 5° typing angle with the feet. The case will only include the feet or hardware depending on the selection for flat bottom or incline options.