Pegasus Aluminum Case and PCB Group Buy
Additional Pegasus Picture Gallery
Pegasus is a 40% keyboard with a 12.75u "WKL" layout with 0.75u blockers. It also features a gorgeous laser engraved bottom weight. Designed by MelonBred, this keyboard was heavily inspired by the upper bezel/lower lip found on TX- series boards and ai03's reference designs.
This case features a 4 piece design:
- Top Outer Bezel in 4 anodized color options and E-White:
- Black / Indian Teal / Grape / Red / E-White
- See the latest sample swatch colors for final Indian Teal and Grape colors.
- Black anodized switch plate (part that sticks up around the keycaps)
- Black anodized bottom
- Pegasus Laser Engraved Weight in 2 options:
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Raw Bead Blasted Brass
General Case Info:
- The switch plate is an integrated half plate sandwiched between the top and bottom between poron foam gaskets. This provides a stiffer feel for modifiers while providing a soft typing feel for the alphas.
- 6 degree typing angle
- Silicone bumper feet cutouts and feet included
- Includes phillips head black stainless steel bottom screws, and phillips head silver stainless steel internal screws. *Note: Screw colors shown in the product pictures are not correct
- In-house Cerakote with pricing per piece for the plate, top, bottom, and weight to allow you to mix and match anodized colors with cerakote colors:
- Single Color options at $25 per piece
- Multicolor options (Splatters, FX Coatings, Gradients) at $35 per piece
- Extra black anodized switch plate- $60
- Additional Top Outer Bezels are available separately here for $70
- Extra PCB- $40
- Plate EVA foam- $10
- Case EVA foam- $10
- Rotary detent less encoders- $4
If Cerakote is added on we will contact you after your order to determine color configurations.
Additional Cerakote Color photos are here
Cerakote Quality Standards and Expectations: Cerakote is a ceramic coating, and has a very unique texture (like a ceramic). We do all the Cerakote in house, and as much as we would love for every board to be perfect, no kit can be 100% flawless due to coating process.
There may be small grains under the surface of the cerakote and the internal surfaces may be more coarse than external surfaces.