Hubris Case and Minisub PCB Group Buy
Introducing the second round of Hubris. Designed by Rain, Hubris is a premium yet simple 2 part milled aluminum case that features support for all minivans that have the standard USB port location.
This case is only compatible with Coriander mount switch plates.
This round will be a group buy instead of in stock. This round also introduces a couple changes:
- Optional HHKB Top with 1.25u left and 1u right blockers
- Foot cutouts on the bottom will be 36mm x 6mm with rounded ends.
General Case Info:
- This case features a simple aluminum 2 piece design with a switch plate top mount setup. The case does not have any bottom engraving by default.
- The case uses a Coriander style plate. More information on plate layouts is available here at the trash man wiki.
- Available Colors (Links to the cerakote color galleries below)
- Black Anodization
- Baja Blue Cerakote +$15
- Black Cherry Cerakote +$15
- Light Sand Cerakote +$15
- Graphite Black + Haiku Color Shift Cerakote +$40
- Graphite Black + Harajuku Girl Color Shift Cerakote +$40
- Graphite Black + Sumo Wrestler Color Shift Cerakote +$40
- Neon Nights Themed Big Splatter Cerakote +$100
- Custom Cerakote starting at $50 for single colors, and increasing from there for additional colors or special finishes. We will reach out after the GB to finalize color selection and pricing.
- The case features a 5° typing angle and a front height of 20mm.
- Includes 10 m2.5 hex button head black aluminum screws. Hex drivers are also included.
- Silicone feet are included.
- Minisub PCB- $40 when added on using the Hubris page
- ABS, POM, PP, PETG, and IMA plates available.
- 3/16" (4.75mm) Thick Glossy Black ABS plate is also available.
- This plate is not compatible with plate foam.
- Plate EVA foam- $10
- Case EVA foam- $10
- Bottom Laser Engraving- Starting at $30
- Engraving over cerakote is down to raw aluminum and is a grey color
- Engraving over anodizing is a whiter finish.
- Additional Case Top in standard or HHKB layout- $45
- The color will match your original color selection by default. Contact us after your order if you want a different color.
If Cerakote is added on we will contact you after your order to determine color configurations.
Additional Cerakote Color photos are here
Cerakote Quality Standards and Expectations: Cerakote is a ceramic coating, and has a very unique texture (like a ceramic). We do all the Cerakote in house, and as much as we would love for every board to be perfect, no kit can be 100% flawless due to coating process.
There may be small grains under the surface of the cerakote and the internal surfaces may be more coarse than external surfaces.