Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Prime_E Rev 2 PCB by Primekb. The design is our take on the Nabi design by Francis Usher.
- The case is only compatible with the rev2 PCB.
- The case uses an integrated plate designed specifically for this case. You can substitute with other 3mm thick options if acrylic plate isn’t your style. All the case .dxf’s are located here.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet. Additional screws are included if you decide to go feet-less for a flat typing angle.
- The case includes 3 LED Light Pipes to direct the PCB indicator LEDs to the top of the case. (Make sure not to drop these on carpet they are impossible to find after.)
- See the build guide here for additional case install details.
Case hardware options (shown in product picture gallery):
- Brass Screws-Only for a flat incline option. (Black screws will be included to attach the feet on the bottom of the case)
- Black Screws
- Off-White Screws
- Silver Screws (shown in main product photos)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.