Files are available to purchase to print on your own, or you can add a case printed by us if it is available for printing.
- Laser cut switch plates are available for add-ons. The case requires a switch plate.
- Encoder and Knob add-ons are available.
- Case and plate foams are available for add-ons.
- See the build guide here for installation help and info on how the case assembles.
If purchasing a case printed by us, see below details:
3DP Color Gallery is here.
Acrylic Color Gallery is here.
The Karina is a 35% keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those who aren't used to typing on 40% boards.
These PCB's are extras from the GB, and the cases are made to order with our standard lead time as denoted at the top of the website announcement bar.
If you need a PCB you must select the PCB Add-On.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (If Added) (only switches need to be soldered)
- Note: The green PCB in the photos is the prototype, and final version is purple solder mask.
- 2 detented encoders and 20mm diameter Black Knobs (as pictured) Upgraded knobs are available and are shown on the keyboard in the product pictures.
- 3d printed case in your color choice and the hardware for case installation.
- Note: Smaller round silicone bumpers are included instead of the ones shown on the prototype.
- Note: The USB cutout has been adjusted to compensate for the usb port collision issue discovered late into the GB.
- Laser cut acrylic case bottom in your color choice.
- Laser cut opaque white led diffuser.
General product Info:
- Full QMK Support. Link here to the configurator
- 19-bit RGBLED bar
- FR4 Plate included with split space or 6.25u spacebar options (requires additional plate add-on)
- 0 degree typing angle flat bottom case
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB (if added), case, and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.