Files are available to purchase to print on your own.
- Laser cut switch plates are available for add-ons. The case requires a switch plate.
- Encoder and Knob add-ons are available.
- Case and plate foams are available for add-ons.
- See the build guide here for installation help and info on how the case assembles.
Acrylic Color Gallery is here.
The Karina is a 35% keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those who aren't used to typing on 40% boards.
These PCB's are extras from the GB.
If you need a PCB you must select the PCB Add-On.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (If Added) (only switches need to be soldered)
- Note: The green PCB in the photos is the prototype, and final version is purple solder mask.
- 2 detented encoders and 20mm diameter Black Knobs (as pictured) Upgraded knobs are available and are shown on the keyboard in the product pictures.
- 3d printed case files
- Note: Smaller round silicone bumpers are included instead of the ones shown on the prototype.
- Note: The USB cutout has been adjusted to compensate for the usb port collision issue discovered late into the GB.
- Laser cut acrylic case bottom in your color choice if added on.
- Laser cut opaque white led diffuser.
General product Info:
- Full QMK Support. Link here to the configurator
- 19-bit RGBLED bar
- FR4 Plate included with split space or 6.25u spacebar options (requires additional plate add-on)
- 0 degree typing angle flat bottom case
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case files and add ons if selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All add ons are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.