This case is for the legendary QAZ born in the 40% discord. The skeleton pcb kit sold by Coffee Break Keyboards features a fantastic silk design on the PCB, and this case highlights that if you go with translucent colors for the bottom and feet.
This case supports all Pro Micro based versions of QAZ, with multiple bezel and plate layout options available.
Note: This case requires a switch plate designed for this case, so it is not drop in compatible.
General Acrylic Case Info:
- The case features semi hard O-Rings on the top and bottom of the plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- There are multiple switch plate material and layout options.
- Build Guide is here.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- The case shown in the product photos is Tortoise Shell Acrylic with DSS Bounty Hunter, Copper IMA Switch Plate, Grey hardware, and Damascus Engraved cork feet.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.