Orange Boy Ergo (OBE) Acrylic Keyboard Case
Introducing our case for the Orange Boy Ergo DIY kit from Mechwild. This case incorporates the stock switch plate, standoffs, and screws from the original kit so there is no need to desolder to use this case.
- A laser cut switch plate and plate foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case due to the case using the stock switch plate and hardware from Mechwild.
- Additional knob and encoder options can be found here
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet.
- Optional cute cat engraving on the top layer under the macro column (shown in the product pictures)
- MX or Rotary cutout option for the top layer. (Rotary shown in the product pictures)
- Product photos show MT3 Cyber paired with a Fluro Red case with Frosted Black Top and Bottom Layers and Feet. The build features the optional cork feet and cute cat engraving, as well as an optional switch plate shown in Graphite IMA.
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns