Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Prime_E Rev 2/3 PCB by Primekb. The design is our take on the Nabi design by Francis Usher. This case has been updated to a gasket mount version which uses standard plate thickness, so it avoids stabilizer issues. The case design is also moved to a chicago bolt which makes installation much easier vs the old m2 screw/standoffs assembly.
- The case is not compatible with the older rev1 rectangular PCB.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are located here.
- The case features semi hard 1/32" black foam gaskets on the top and bottom of the plate to keep the plate nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- The case includes 3 LED Light Pipes to direct the PCB indicator LEDs to the top of the case. (Make sure not to drop these on carpet they are impossible to find after.) Note: Tolerances on the light pipes vary, and they are not guaranteed to fit. We will include a few extras to try out but they may need light sanding. Once the stock of light pipes is gone they will no longer be included.
- See the build guide here for additional case install details.
- Radiant option shown in the product images is the clear middle layers and radiant top, bottom, and feet.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.