Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Phoenix45 PCB. The Phoenix 45 is a drop-in replacement PCB for the original JD45 keyboards with some awesome new updated features.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are located here.
- The case features semi hard 1/32" black foam gaskets on the top and bottom of the plate to keep the plate nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- The case is available with an HHKB layout version, Winkeyless (WKL), or a Standard Layout (No blockers as shown).
- See the build guide here for additional case install details.
- Frosted Caribbean Blue shown in the product pics
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
General PCB Info:
- Only soldering required is switches
- Flashed with a default layout and tested before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator (Select the JD45 Board)
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.