Spacey, designed by Vanilla Keyboards is a 45/65% keyboard with a little personality. Hosting ortholinear alphas with traditional modifiers, diamond shaped arrows, rotary encoder, and a couple optional spacebars at the top of the board, it's a balance between functional and unique.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Through Hole diodes. (Will need to be soldered)
- Standoffs, screws,
- Acrylic Case
- Rotary encoder add-on option
- Metal polished knob add-on option
General PCB Info:
- Soldering required is switches, diodes, and the Elite C
- PCB is blue and the FR4 switch plate is white
- Vial Support with the .hex available here.
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- Elite C Microcontroller Required. The Pro Micro does not have enough pins to support this keyboard.
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Acrylic Case Info:
- Wood tops are no longer available.
- The case uses a mount style where the switch plate has standoffs that extend through the pcb and attach to the acrylic bottom of the case. All hardware for case installation is included.
- Choice of top spacebar row layout or standard top row layout cutouts
- Choice of diamond arrow cluster or standard arrow cluster cutouts
- Choice of clear bottom layer to show off the PCB
- Comes with removable feet to run flat typing angle or 5 degree typing angle
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB and diodes (if selected), case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.