This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Discipline PCB by CFTKB. The case is fully drop in compatible due to the gasket mounted pcb.
- The case is PCB Gasket mount, with strips of gasket foam on top and bottom of the PCB to hold it in place.
- Build Guide is here.
- Switch plate, plate foam, and case foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case. The plate is only available in ANSI unless the ISO version is requested.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- The case shown in the product pictures is SA Semiconductor keycaps, Fluro Green with frosted top, bottom, and feet layers. The case features black bolts and the optional cork feet.
- The case is designed for typical 1.6mm PCB thickness. Thinner PCBs may need some additional gaskets or modding.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.