Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
The case has been updated to O-Ring mounting starting 7/9/21.
Additional PCB's are on order.
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Phoenix45 PCB. The Phoenix 45 is a drop-in replacement PCB for the original JD45 keyboards with some awesome new updated features.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- The case features semi hard O-Rings on the top and bottom of the plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- The case is available with an HHKB layout version (as shown), Winkeyless (WKL), or a Standard Layout (No blockers).
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- Build Guide is here, with the only difference being the O rings going on the bolts instead of sticking gaskets to the plate.
- The case in the product photos is Glass Green acrylic, PC bolts, Gold IMA plate, and DSS Honeywell.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
General PCB Info:
- Only soldering required is switches
- Flashed with a default layout and tested before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator (Select the JD45 Board)
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.