This 3D printed high profile case design for Keeb.io's Sinc Keyboard incorporates the Keeb.io plates, so if you've already assembled you are good to go. All hardware for installation is included. This sale only includes the case and assembly hardware. All other components need to be sourced from keeb.io or other vendors.
- POM and PETG switch plates are available for add-ons if you don't have the Keeb.io plates. The case requires a switch plate.
- Case and plate foams are available for add-ons. Note that case foam will block the underglow rgb.
- Plate and Foam gallery is located here.
- See the build guide here for installation help and info on how the case assembles.
- The case has feet included to raise it up to a 5 degree incline, with the added bonus of letting RGB underglow out depending on the acrylic bottom color chosen.
- Encoder and Knob add-ons are available.
- The 3dp color featured here is Raspberry Pearl, with a Glass Green bottom.
Note: Right Angle TRRS connectors may not fit with this case. The added case depth conflicts with the angle, so only straight TRRS cables are guaranteed to work properly.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.