Prime_E 3DP Keyboard Case
This 3D printed case design is for the Prime_E Rev 2 PCB by Primekb.
- The case is only compatible with the rev2 PCB.
- The case uses the provided FR4 Switch Plate. Your Prime_E pcb needs to be un-assembled to work in the case. If FR4 isn’t your style plate files are available here or you can select the POM Plate add-on. If you select a POM plate an FR4 Plate is Not included.
- The case is only available with a 7 degree typing angle.
This case features a different mounting system than our other cases. It is a gasket style mount and requires use of the switch Plate included with the case.
See the build guide here for additional case install details and how the mounting system works.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns